- Chanel partnered with GlassView to generate awareness of the Chanel J12 Campaign and drive action to the Chanel website, targeting a specific audience of: Women A20+; with an interest fashion, jewelry, luxury watches, and lifestyle trends.
- GlassView utilized a whitelist to ensure that Chanel’s creative only appeared on sites that were pre-approved and implemented IAS tagging to verify brand-safe delivery.
- GlassView also trafficked three different ad unit sizes with two different creatives to drive high SOV and brand dominance on pages, allowing Chanel to secure top-of-mind position with the desired audience.
- In addition to the strong brand safety measures utilized in this campaign, GlassView also tapped into its preferred publisher network and utilized numerous targeting layers to ensure Chanel’s desired audience was identified and reached.
- Through GlassView’s preferred publisher network and targeting layers, Chanel was able to secure placements on contextually relevant, top-tier sites, including Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, and Vogue.
- GlassView’s placements combined with high SOV led to excellent engagement metrics, including a CTR +6.8x above industry benchmark and a Completion Rate +53% above industry benchmark.
- The strong engagement metrics resulted in powerful ROI, as evidenced by CPC Efficiency +85.32% above industry benchmark.
- Microsoft and Komatsu partnered with GlassView to create an awareness and purchase intent-focused campaign for Microsoft Azure, Microsoft’s cloud computing software, targeting a specific audience of: IT professionals in managerial positions; with a focus on those working in engineering, construction, and related fields; geo-targeted to Japan.
- GlassView utilized job title targeting to identify key purchase decision-makers and ensure that the correct target audience was being reached.
- GlassView was also one of the first in the digital video space to implement cross-device retargeting, which occurred during this campaign – this allowed Microsoft to reach decision-makers on their smartphones, Apple Watches, laptops, and connected TVs at different parts of the day
- 70% of campaign delivery occurred during the Japanese business day, as this is the time that the target audience would be the most focused on the product.
- Through GlassView’s preferred publisher network and job title targeting, Microsoft was able to reach 95,000 unique IT purchasing decision-makers in Japan, as verified by comScore.
- Cross-device targeting and dayparting also caused this campaign to pique the target audience’s interest, as the ads had an interaction rate of 93.76%, as verified by MOAT and a CTR +3x the industry benchmark.
- Through this campaign, GlassView showed an ability to successfully drive engagement metrics for a global brand and the world’s second-largest cloud computing software network.
- Instagram partnered with GlassView to launch a B2B campaign aimed at driving brand engagement and awareness for Instagram’s new year-end review of the top hashtags, tending topics, and most-engaged posts.
- After achieving this objective, Instagram hoped to drive their audience to the Instagram Business Site, targeting a specific audience of: Marketers and Agencies; with a special focus on Digital Marketing Managers, Content Managers, and C-Suite Marketers; geo-targeted to Japan and Korea.
- To identify and reach Instagram’s target audience of marketing professionals, GlassView implemented job title targeting via data registration and keyword targeting with industry-relevant terms relating to content and campaign inspiration.
- Vertical video was also used to deliver this campaign, as it has been shown to drive 17% higher concentration rates and 8% quick content understanding, which is essential to reaching business professionals that are constantly on-the-go.
- Lastly, GlassView leveraged its preferred publisher network to ensure that ads only ran on top-tier, contextually relevant sites.
- Through GlassView’s precise targeting and delivery strategies, GlassView was able to reach an engaged audience on a number of top-tier sites.
- The high levels of audience engagement could be seen through high Completion Rates in both Japan at +70.10% above industry benchmark and Korea at +69.60% above industry benchmark.
- This campaign was also successful in driving the target audience to the Instagram Business Page, was shown by Japan’s CTR coming in at +2.76x above industry benchmark and Korea’s CTR coming in at +67.14% above industry benchmark.
- This campaign showcased GlassView’s ability to drive performance for a major client simultaneously in two different countries.
- GlassView and Beats By Dre partnered to create a campaign focused on awareness and driving action to the Beats “Made Defiant” landing page, targeting a specific audience of: A18-29; who live by music and are trendy, fashionable, and eager to stand out in a crowd; are sports fan and gamers; and are passionate about social justice and community involvement
- To ensure that Beats received the best bang for their buck, GlassView implemented its revolutionary QuickDraw technology to place ads next to trending topics and keywords – for example, some ads were placed near content relating to the “In My Feelings” dance challenge.
- Additionally, demographic, geographic, contextual, and behavioral targeting layers were implemented to secure placements on sites that the target audience visited frequently.
- GlassView’s relevant placements and targeting strategy successfully drove consumers to Beats’ desired landing page, as seen through a CTR +5.3x above the industry benchmark.
- The campaign also captured the attention of audience members, therefore increasing awareness – this could be seen through a completion rate +50% above the industry benchmark.
- The use of GlassView’s QuickDraw algorithms allowed Beats to drive excellent engagement for a much lower cost, as shown as a CPC Efficiency +84.19% above the industry benchmark and a CPCV efficiency +34.48% above the industry benchmark.
- John Deere partnered with GlassView to launch a B2B manufacturing campaign aimed to position John Deere as a top manufacturer of construction equipment.
- This campaign hoped to generate awareness of John Deere manufacturing products via a clickthrough to the “Heavy Equipment” landing page, targeting a specific audience of: Large Commercial Contractors, Construction Business Owners, and Commercial Builders; geo-targeted to the United States.
This campaign’s messaging featured user testimonials to promote John Deere as a leading construction manufacturer.
To identify and target John Deere’s niche audience, GlassView implemented job title targeting through LinkedIn and Facebook, as well as job title targeting through data registration with our publisher partners.
This campaign also utilized geo-fencing to reach individuals at specific commercial contract centers.
Because construction workers do not spend as much time on computers as other professionals, this campaign was heavy on mobile and cross-device delivery.
- Through GlassView’s preferred publisher network, John Deere was able to secure placements on contextually relevant, top-tier sites such as the Wall Street Journal, Builders Online, and Entrepreneur.
- GlassView’s strategic targeting allowed John Deere to reach and engage their niche target audience, as seen through a CTR +8.04x above industry benchmark and a completion rate +79.74% above industry benchmark.
- This campaign drove measurable ROI, as shown through a CPC Efficiency +88.89% above industry benchmark.
- Unilever partnered with GlassView to create a reach and awareness-focused campaign, targeting a specific audience of: “Door Openers”, W18-49 often viewed as moms of young families; with personalities defined as hospitable, encouraging, brave, and seeing the best in people; geo-targeted to Canada.
- GlassView set out to maximize reach in a very short period by increasing incremental reach outside of YouTube and Facebook – this would in-turn allow Unilever to generate awareness in consumers who had not actually seen its ad on these sites.
- In order to drive deeper user engagement and cost-efficiency, GV optimized toward a lower play rate and utilized geo, demo, behavioral, psychographic, and contextual targeting to ensure the desired audience was reached.
- GlassView’s strategic optimization and placement on contextually relevant, high-profile sites successfully drove an uptick in awareness, as evidenced by a CTR 6.13x above the industry benchmark.
- Additionally, GlassView was able to drive a viewability rate 138.1% above the industry benchmark, showing strong engagement through multiple metrics.
- The campaign’s success was also seen through demonstrable ROI, with an engagement cost efficiency +94.5% above Unilever’s campaign goal – this multi-level success resulted in a client renewal.
- Mouser Electronics partnered with GlassView to create a title targeting-oriented campaign focused on increasing YouTube subscribers, targeting a specific audience of: Individuals with an “engineer” job title; with an interest in robotics; geo-targeted to the U.S.
- To reach Mouser’s extremely niche audience, GlassView was able to retarget on the open web using specific job titles from LinkedIn.
- High-impact units were combined with zone-level optimization on relevant sites to ensure positive sentiment was generated amongst the correct audience.
- Mouser’s YouTube video was embedded with a “subscribe now” CTA and the YouTube social icon to drive audience members to Mouser’s channel.
•GlassView’s design, optimization, and placements led to strong lower-funnel performance, as seen through a +7.43x increase in YouTube subscribers.
•Mid-funnel success could be seen through a clickthrough rate +2.27x the industry benchmark and a completion rate +96.7% above the industry benchmark.
•Mid and lower-funnel success led to strong ROI, as seen by a Brand Uplift Cost Efficiency +95.7% above the Mouser’s campaign goal.
- Konica Minolta partnered with GlassView to launch the “Workplace of the Future” campaign, which highlighted Konica Minolta’s smart office solutions through client testimonials.
- Konica Minolta aimed to reach key decision-makers, targeting a specific audience of: Fortune 500, C-Suite Executives, and IT purchase decision-makers that are interested in technology solutions for their business.
This campaign incorporated frontier wearables delivery, as research showed that the average U.S. wearables user is 35-54, with 41% having an income of $100K or more – this was in-line with Konica Minolta’s target audience of key decision-makers.
Additionally, 75% of C-Suite Executives exercise at least 4x per-week, making them even more likely to use fitness-tracking smartwatches.
GlassView used dayparting to heavy up on wearables delivery during morning and early afternoon hours, with sequential messaging and cross-device delivery occurring later in the day.
- GlassView’s dayparting and frontier delivery strategies helped Konica Minolta identify and reach their niche target audience, as seen through a CTR +3.7x above industry benchmark and a Completion Rate +91% above industry benchmark.
- This audience also remained engage after viewing and clicking on the video, as shown through an average dwell time +70% above industry benchmark.
- In addition to strong performance, this campaign’s success led to an article in AdExchanger touting the campaign’s success.
- Ralph Lauren partnered with GlassView to launch a campaign promoting the Ralph Lauren Kids Fall Collection in conjunction with the release of Pan, a 3D family adventure film.
- Ralph Lauren aimed to generate awareness of this event by driving traffic to their website, targeting a specific audience of: Mothers A18-45; with an interest in fashion and family-friendly entertainment; geo-targeted to the United States.
- To identify and reach Ralph Lauren’s audience of mothers, GlassView implemented numerous targeting layers, including contextual, behavioral, demographic, and geographic.
- GlassView also set out to gain placements on sites that mothers interested in fashion would be likely to visit, such as Harpers Bazaar, Real Simple, the New Yorker, Parenting, and more.
- A combination of in-feed and in-stream ads were used to maximize share of voice on sites where the ad appeared.
- Through GlassView’s targeting layers and top-tier placements led to excellent engagement metrics for Ralph Lauren, generating excitement about the upcoming fashion show and film.
- This high engagement included a completion rate +41% above industry benchmark and a CTR +3.2x above industry benchmark, successfully holding audience attention and driving them to the Ralph Lauren website.
- This high CTR resulted in measurable ROI, as seen through a CPC Efficiency +90.84% above industry benchmark
Harvard-Dana Farber Cancer Institute partnered with GlassView to create a brand uplift, DMA-focused campaign, targeting a specific audience of: A25-54; with an interest in healthcare and related services; geo-targeted to specific DMAs.
•GlassView was able to exceed DMA-focused objectives by combining dayparting with geo-targeting at the DMA level, ensuring that audience members were reached at the perfect time and place to drive brand uplift.
- This campaign also took advantage of cross-screen, device-targeted frontier delivery, including the use of Connected TV and other IoT media – this was one of the earliest digital video campaigns that utilized this technology and was relevant to Harvard-Dana Farber's reputation as an innovative, front-line treatment center.
GlassView’s dayparting, geo-targeting, and innovative use of media allowed Dana Farber to drive awareness in their target DMAs, leading to a purchase intent +117% above the client’s campaign goal.
The KPI of net new acquisition was also excellent, as 94% of campaign delivery was against target audience members who had not previously visited Dana Farber.
The success of this delivery to new consumers was seen through a +788% increase in brand appeal for consumers who had seen the ad compared to those who had not.
•IKEA launched a campaign specifically targeting A-25-54, sufficient disposable income; with interest in cooking, DIY, nesting, and entertainment: geo-targeted to Singapore.
•To help promote the IKEA campaign, a video was created to generate awareness and action towards the landing page on the IKEA website.
•Partnered with GlassView’s preferred publisher network to target key influencers and social networkers in their targeted audience.
•Created and implemented a brand bar to initiate action and generate awareness towards the landing page on the IKEA website.
•Secured placements on multiple contextually relevant, high profile properties, including: Toggle Online, Today, CNet, Straits Time, Men’s Health, & more.
•Completion rate of 95.3% above the industry average and a clickthrough rate that is 3.1x above the industry benchmark.
•Complete Client Satisfaction
•KRAVE launched a campaign specifically aimed at A24-44 audience geo-targeted in NYC, Chicago, Denver, San Francisco, LA, Seattle, Atlanta, Houston, and San Diego.
•Delivery on Wearables & the IoT was utilized to impact the targeted audience in a way which evoked the innovation nature of the KRAVE brand, as well as drive greater brand awareness.
•We observed a popular uplift amongst viewers who believed you should “Never settle” and that you should “KRAVE better” snacks (brand statement selection was 10% higher when compared to a non-exposed sample)
•KRAVE’s social video campaign also succeeded in positioning the brand as a snack with “both health and taste” (brand statement selection was 14% higher amongst A25-34 when compared to a non-exposed sample.)
•Ultimately, exposed respondents respond most favorably to the following brand statements ”Never settle. KRAVE better.” and “With KRAVE, you have both health and taste.” as demonstrated by 10% and 9% increase in brand statement selections amongst overall exposed respondents respectively.
•Deep awareness and action were delivered to key influencers in the targeted demo audience.
- To reach a millennial audience of A21-34, a video was created to raise a deeper awareness for the automotive company.
- To drive awareness and maximize video views and clickthroughs to a desired landing page on the Lincoln Motor Company website, GlassView teamed up with Lincoln Motor Company and fashion designer Timo Weiland to create a short film that embodies the spirit of pursuing dreams, embracing purposes, and celebrating successes.
- Develop a comprehensive media mix, ensuring we reach and influence the desired target audience.
- Secure placements on multiple contextually relevant, high profile properties, delivering high user awareness and engagement.
- Deliver user awareness in the form of views.
- Develop a brand bar encouraging clickthroughs to a desired landing page on the Lincoln Motor Company website.
- Secured placements on multiple contextually relevant, high profile properties, including: Vogue, Wired, The WSJ, StyleBistro, Salon, and Towleroad.
- Over-delivered views by 85%, resulting in a lower eCPV, which increased the campaign ROI.
- Delivered a completion rate +67% above industry benchmark and a clickthrough rate +22% above industry benchmark, resulting in Complete client satisfaction.
Une vidéo a été créé pour diriger l’action et pour augmenter la sensibilisation de la collaboration PSG-Fontaine avec une public cible d’adultes 18 plus, intéressés aux sports, le mode de vie, la musique, habitant à Paris et la côte ouest de la France. Augmenter la sensibilisation de diriger les utilisateurs vers une page unique. L'équipe Paris St. Germain s’est associé avec Fontaine Jolival pour promouvoir leur nouveau partenariat d’eau en bouteille.
Développer une combinaison compréhensive des médias pour assurer l’attention du public cible. Sécuriser les placements sur plusieurs sites de pertinence contextuelle et de haut profils. Augmenter la sensibilisation de l’utilisateur dans la forme des vues et l’action de l’utilisateur dans la forme des clics sur une page unique.
Sécurisé les placements sur plusieurs sites de la pertinences contextuelle et de haut profils, comprenant: Le Monde, GQ France, Men’s Health France, Vanity Fair, et Football.fr. Un taux d’achèvement 54% au-dessus de la moyenne de l’industrie, et un taux de clic 12.3x au-dessus de la moyenne de l’industrie. Un taux de partage 33% au-dessus de la moyenne de l’industrie.
- To drive awareness for beIN SPORTS showing of the PSG versus Chelsea game, a video was created to inform the target audience of: A25-49, skewed towards Males, interested in sports, and Geo-targeted to France.
- To augment awareness and to drive action to a specific landing page on the beIN SPORTS website, a video was created to inform viewers that beIN SPORTS would be covering and showing the PSG versus Chelsea match.
- To develop a comprehensive media mix, ensuring we reach an engaged target audience.
- Secure placements on multiple contextually relevant, high profile properties, delivering high user awareness and engagement.
- Deliver engagement in the form of clickthroughs to a unique landing page on the beIN SPORTS website and enhance awareness by maximizing video views for the beIN SPORTS campaign.
- Secured placements on multiple contextually relevant, high profile properties, including: Le Figaro, L’Express, Le 10Sport, and Le Monde.
- Delivered a completion rate of 87% above the industry average and a clickthrough rate that is 3.6x over the industry benchmark
- Delivered a share rate of 59% over industry average, resulting in complete client satisfaction.
- The Olympic Channel partnered with GlassView to generate awareness for The Olympics, targeting a specific audience of: Millennial audiences A13-34 and sports enthusiasts; geotargeted to the Brazil, U.S., China, Europe, Canada, and MENA.
- GlassView tapped into its preferred publisher network to target key influencers and social networkers through placement on contextually relevant, top-tier properties.
- To ensure that this audience was identified and reached, GlassView implemented domain-level, demographic, geographic, behavioral and contextual targeting layers.
- A custom brand bar was also developed to create stronger awareness of The Olympic Channel and drive traffic to The Olympic Channel website.
- Through GlassView’s preferred publisher network and targeting layers, The Olympic Channel was able to secure placements on sites like Fox Brasil, 20 Minutos, and more.
- These contextually relevant, top-tier placements led to high engagement visible through a CTR +3.5x above industry benchmark and a completion rate +75% above industry benchmark.
- The strong engagement metrics resulted in powerful ROI, as evidenced by CPC Efficiency +76.5% above industry benchmark.
- GlassView partnered with Qantas to promote the ”Sydneyporeans” campaign, aimed at promoting air travel to Australia and encouraging booking through Qantas.com.
- This campaign targeted a specific audience of: Those interested in travel, food and wine, family fun, and holidaying in Australia; geo-targeted to Singapore.
- To allow for the best strategic retargeting possible, GlassView implemented conversion pixels into various sections of the Qantas website – an especially high context was placed on individuals who were pixeled by the checkout tag.
- Because these users were much more likely to purchase airline tickets, they were retargeted with relevant flight offerings that linked to specific flight booking pages.
- This campaign also utilized cross-device targeting, using dynamic ad insertion that allows for sequential messaging and a storytelling approach to campaign delivery – Additionally, it allows for dayparting, maximizing engagement with the brand.
- Through GlassView’s retargeting and platform-agnostic delivery, Qantas saw excellent results on a campaign level, including a CTR +9.84x above industry benchmark, a Completion Rate +52.85% above industry benchmark, and over 4,000 site visits from users interested in purchasing a flight.
- The high CTR and completion in this campaign led to measurable campaign-level ROI, as evidenced by a CPC Efficiency +89.83% above industry benchmark.
- From a more macro perspective, GlassView contributed meaningfully to a Qantas annual net profit increase of 14.9%, and the addition of new flights to Qantas’s Asia-Pacific region.
- GlassView partnered with Gate 1 Travel to generate awareness of its travel offerings by driving clickthroughs to country-specific landing pages on the Gate 1 Travel website.
- This campaign targeted a specific audience of: A60+; with a HHI $75K+; skewed female; with an interest in guided tours and traveling abroad.
- GlassView implemented creative rotation between 3 videos based in Italy, France, and the Danube River in order to show both the varied possibilities offered by Gate 1 and prevent creative fatigue.
- The landing pages for these ads each showed different itineraries in conjunction with constantly updated, tailored weekly specials.
- This campaign also utilized sponsored blogger activation on travel blogs, merging interesting county-specific travel content with the benefits of using Gate 1 – this then inspired audience members to travel.
- GlassView’s creative rotation, use of sponsored posts, and KPI-driven optimization were successful in generating high engagement, as shown through a CTR +5.3x above industry benchmark and a completion rate +77% above industry benchmark.
- The Danube River creative did especially well, as evidenced by a CTR +16.24x above industry benchmark.
- The strong engagement seen in this campaign also led to exceptional ROI, including a CPC Efficiency +83.06% above industry benchmark.