NEW YORK, Oct. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Amid a pace of rapid growth, social video marketplace leader GlassView has announced a dozen new hires to help support the expanding business.
"Over the past few months we've brought on a large group of new employees with diverse experience and a range of viewpoints," said James G. Brooks, GlassView's Founder & CEO. "As we expand into global markets and bolster our U.S. team, our new hires continue to strengthen our ability to serve our clients."
New hires in industry management:
- Alyssa Rodia, an industry manager, is a graduate of Columbia University who began her career with a French software company, where she drove new business from Fortune 500 clients and gained a passion for tech, innovation and social selling.
- Matt Lian, industry manager, has more than five years of practical experience across social media, strategy, brand development, consumer behavior customer relationship, and management consulting.
New hires in accounts:
- Tutina Bhattacharjee is as an account manager in GlassView's Singapore office. Bhattacharjee is an experienced digital marketer who has worked with companies including Yahoo and HP and has extensively worked in autos, retail and finance for some global top-tier clients.
- Shanna Heaney, a 2017 Fordham graduate, joined GlassView as an account manager. Heaney develops smart, strategic recommendations for clients based on creative insights and quantitative analysis.
- Sean Para, a graduate of Oberlin College, joined GlassView as a French/English translator and account manager. Para manages the execution of Fortune 500 clientele campaigns across verticals including travel, sports, auto and finance.
New hires in operations:
- Peter Bartels is a graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles, who holds a BA in Economics with a minor in Global Studies. He previously worked at the U.S. Tennis Association in website development and social media management.
- James Choi joined GlassView after earning a BA in Economics and minors in Business Studies and Web Programming from NYU.
- Meredith Finan is a sales planner at GlassView. She recently graduated from West Virginia University, where she earned a B.A. in Communication Studies with an area of emphasis on social media and a minor in public relations.
- Theodora Ho is part of the Digital Operations team in GlassView's Singapore office. She brings an international background and six years of experience in the banking sector.
- Alex Maquet joined the Digital Operations team in New York. Maquet has a strong background in graphic design and brings an enthusiasm for marketing.
- Erin Ryan, a part of the digital operations team at GlassView, is a recent Syracuse University graduate who majored in Information Management and Technology with a minor in Digital Marketing.
New hires in project coordination:
- Robert (Robbie) Reeder serves as Executive Assistant to Founder & CEO James G. Brooks, Jr. and assists in relationship development with existing and prospective clients. A graduate of Gettysburg College, Reeder brings varied experience in financial consulting, investment, and teaching.
Launched in 2015, GlassView has headquarters in New York, and offices in Singapore, Tokyo, London and Dubai, among other locations. GlassView's team includes a Board of Directors comprised of former LVMH North America Chairman Renaud Dutreil, who previously held several ministerial positions in the highest levels of French Government; Chien Chung (Didi) Pei, chairman of the China Institute and partner in the legendary Pei Partnership Architects; Beauty and Well Being Founder & Editor Clémence von Mueffling; Jim Porcarelli, Co-Founder of MediaCom North America; former Conde Nast executive Stephanie Newhouse; CBS Revenue & Operations Executive Director Dennis Colon; former Vogue.com Creative Director Candy Pratts Price; and Gregory Baker, former UK Minister of Energy & Climate Change and current member of the House of Lords.
GlassView's mission is to ensure clients' videos appear on top-tier sites reaching the most engaged influential audiences. Best known for delivering the highest level of performance, the GlassView social video platform offers access to over 1.2 billion unique users worldwide, and over 250 million unique users in the United States (comscore Nov 2016), reaching 98% of the connected country. The GlassView team and Board of Directors features executives from Conde Nast, MediaCom, and LVMH. Launched in 2015, GlassView is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world including Singapore, Tokyo and London. For more information on GlassView, please visit www.glassview.com